|Total Urban Combat Concepts
The Total Urban Combat Concepts Instructors have over 50 yrs of combined
experience in the Martial Arts. Our primary objective is to provide a safe
training environment for all students. With this in mind we can give you the
following assurances straight away:
- All Instructors are fully insured with instructor indemnity insurance.
- The Academy has full public liability insurance.
- All students are required to become members (which includes personal accident insurance) within 2
weeks of joining.
- The Academy operates an active Child protection Policy in accordance with Home Office 'Safe from
Harm' guidelines (1993) and 'Working together to Safeguard Children' published by the government
- The Instructors have been checked and vetted (CRB Checked) by Cheshire Constabulary via the
national criminal database, dat protection facility to ensure no previous convictions or offences,
including those associated with minors. This is for your peace of mind and your childs safety.
- The Academy is a member of Crewe & Nantwich Sports Council.
- In addition to Martial Arts training, all instructors attend training via Sports Coach UK on coaching
effectively, and have completed the following training -
Martial Arts Academy
Copyright Total Urban Combat Concepts Martial Arts Academy All Rights reserved 2009
• Sports Coach UK Certificate - Coaching for Long Term Athlete Development
• Sports Coach UK Certificate - How to Coach Disabled people in Sport
• Sports Coach UK Certificate - Equity in your Coaching
• Sports Coach UK Certificate - Coaching Children and Young People
• Sports Coach UK Certificate - Good Practice and Child Protection
• First Aid
All of the above documents are available for viewing / scrutiny at any time by prospective students / parents.
(If your child is involved in other activities, we strongly recommend that you seek the same assurances from
those clubs / organisations also)